EAGLE LIFT - Eagle 2 post lifts
I've been istalling lifts for 23 yrs.I tried to install a Eagle 2post lift today.
I spent 6hrs on refabricated this thing so I could at least finish. The measurements on the layout were differeant from the specs. the hose fitting design for floor was totally way off. Some of the welded parts fell apart.
If anyone is in themarket for a lift , they should not even think about this one. I called the company and they tried to blame me on the issues I had .
I install on the average 60 - 70 lifts a year and never had so many problems with a lift.TOTALLY JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I got 3 Windows, and a sliding door installed in July. To this date of Novemner 21st we have had feldco out 5 times now. They..."
- "In January 2015 I ordered Cali bamboo form Lowes in Aliso Viejo. Their contractor did not know what he was doing and did not check concrete floor for moisture or..."
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- "Vernetta and Geary Cockrum of Show-Me Puppies sold us several dogs that are vet. documented as being severely sick. 1. Female diagnosed with distemper, seizures 2. Female diagnosed with pyometra, knee problems 3...."
- "I ordered an arrangement to be sent to the funeral of my mothers twin sister. My mother has alzheimers and is unable to order for herself. The flowers were horrible.My..."
- "we bought a sofa from Conn's a year a go we complain about it not being comfy, they replaced cushions steel didn't help. now customers service hangs up and..."
- "A couple weeks ago me and my daughter (13), went to pet smart with our 2 year old whippet. This was our second time at pet smart only because they..."
- "This company is a scam. I urge anyone who is contemplating a purchase with them to read my review first. I order 2 wigs with them that total 106.18 that..."
- "Walmart had a huge scam going this Black Friday. There website was either messed up or just outright dirty. I tried to order the thing where it said, "Choose 2..."