EAGLE LIFT - Eagle 2 post lifts
I've been istalling lifts for 23 yrs.I tried to install a Eagle 2post lift today.
I spent 6hrs on refabricated this thing so I could at least finish. The measurements on the layout were differeant from the specs. the hose fitting design for floor was totally way off. Some of the welded parts fell apart.
If anyone is in themarket for a lift , they should not even think about this one. I called the company and they tried to blame me on the issues I had .
I install on the average 60 - 70 lifts a year and never had so many problems with a lift.TOTALLY JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On August 31st, my sink was clogged and i contacted Plumbing Rescue after my efforts to undrain the sink failed. They came out the same day and had to..."
- "Mohawk Industries 25 year warranty for stains is obviously not worth the value of the paper that it was written on. I bought Mohawk Smartstrand carpet from Lowes. I noticed..."
- "Almost 2 years ago, we called Feldco to have new windows put in. 2 men showed up at the door ready to get started. One of them did not speak..."
- "we bought a sofa from Conn's a year a go we complain about it not being comfy, they replaced cushions steel didn't help. now customers service hangs up and..."
- "I have pictures of dressing room floor which I tried to put on your FB. The floor was nasty while 5 employees in the dress area talking, laughing and even..."
- "I was so excited to get these wedges because they were so cute! They were a little pricey ($70-$80) & a little high (5' in) Im a big fan of..."
- "I got back from Peru 4 weeks ago. It was a great experience . Our tour manager Pavel was exceptional. We had plenty of information for the next day what..."
- "Hello Everyone, I am Mrs Jenna from Texas, USA. I will like to share the goodness of God in my life after so many months of trying to get a loan..."
- "I ordered a bathing suit from them over 2 months ago, it took 6 weeks to recieve it and when I finally did it was a piece of trash! I..."